[Rhodes22-list] was:yamaha 9.9 trouble/ethanol-free gas; now update

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 17:26:44 EDT 2009

Elle;
Please do not be coy about how we buy that card when it comes out. It's
terrific. Got any showing R22's?

Hey Rummy, I'm sure Rob just assumed that if there was mischief afoot you
must be involved somehow. I know that's what I thought.

In NJ we are updating our state tourism catch-phrase......Lobsters and Beer,
Perfect Together, in NJ!!

Smooth sailing,
Ben