[Rhodes22-list] was:yamaha 9.9 trouble/ethanol-free gas; now update

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 18:06:15 EDT 2009

Mary Lou,
The company is 'CI Reflections', www.regionalcards.com  You caan find the cards in stores also but I'm not sure if it all the same design or a mix.
Last year's card, which they want to carry for two more years, is on their website. Click on 'Chesapeake Bay and Annapolis' and you'll see Santa Crab at the top. Go to the next page & go midway down....there is another crab on a snowy rock...that is also mine.
They wanted the same Santa card but with a lobster for New  England distribution. I was quite glad to oblige.
He has already sold over 2,000 Santa Crabs this year alone to NexRad, I believe it was. He has tentative orders for Lobster Claus...;^)
elle

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}