[Rhodes22-list] yamaha 9.9 trouble

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 09:58:36 EDT 2009

Frone;

Thanks for the history on your boat and the name. Sorry I questioned your
given name; if I had checked the archives I would have seen that you are in
fact Frone, and it was not a typo. I once got in a little trouble on this
very list in assuming a name to be male when it was female; I ought to just
take people at their word.

Anyway it sounds like you live near your boat, at least in the summer, which
I envy. I live in Princeton year-round and the boat is an hour (or more)
away in Highlands. The Marina is Sandy Hook Bay Marina, slip B-43. An LBI
sail does sound doable someday. Let's let that percolate.

Please let me know if you ever plan to be up this way.

BenCittadino

FCrawford0707 wrote:

>  Ben - We purchased Sunday Morning from GB in '94 and spent a lot of time
> chewing over possible names.? (I'm a bird-watcher, so I ran a bunch of
> such names up the flagpole ( Osprey, Willet, etc. ) but Andy, my wife,?
> wasn't sold.)? We chose Sunday Morning in the end primarily because we
> thought it sounded pretty nice out loud - who can account for taste ?!!??
> I see that you are a North Jersey guy - I have from time to time thought
> that the NJ Rhodies should work on a Chessie - style rendezvous - maybe
> somewhere along LBI, as it is roughly in the middle ( we are in Avalon and
> we sometimes cross paths with a Rhodie from Sea Isle and another from
> Stone Harbor - don't know who they are, tho').? Maybe Jay can entice us to
> LBI sometime.?
> ?????? Frone (not a typo) Crawford
> ?????? s/v Sunday Morning

>>> if a repair of the cover is even possible. I like your idea of only