[Rhodes22-list] Sailboat Cushions Question

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Jun 17 13:51:16 EDT 2009

I have to agree. I love the blue Phifertex mesh cushion covers that
we have on Fretless.They weren't new when we got them but they still
look good after 11 years. They are quick to dry and easy to clean.
The only wear is on the vinyl piping. The foam in our cushions is
closed cell. It doesn't absorb anything. Water runs right off. It's a
dark color but that doesn't matter with the blue cushions.

Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless
Rock Hall, MD