[Rhodes22-list] Looking to purchase

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 17:22:31 EDT 2009

Ed;

Before you do anything else I would recommend in the strongest possible
terms that you first thoroughly review the entire www.rhodes22.com web site
from General Boats. Stan Spitzer runs the place and is as competent and
honorable a businessman as you are ever likely to deal with. Check out the
links on "How to propose" and "Used Rhodes". I bought a recycled Rhodes from
Stan last summer. It was a 1993 model that had been recycled to the point
where it was indistinguishable from a new one, and it came with a new boat
guarantee. Even if you have a survey done of somebody elses' old Rhodes the
peace of mind that comes with the General Boats recycled guarantee is worth
any small savings, in my opinion.

Stan's brother Elton delivered my boat to Northern NJ for a very reasonable
fee, and spent the day rigging it and teaching me about it. On top of that
Elton is a trip and spending the day with him was more fun than a barrel of
monkees (to coin a phrase).

Sailing is a recreational activity and the fun starts with your first
conversation with the Spitzer boys.

Go for it!

Fair Winds;

BenCittadino