[Rhodes22-list] Elle's Photography

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Jun 18 08:16:02 EDT 2009

Rick,

This may be it:
http://www.nabble.com/Rhodesickles-to22298559.html#a22298559

Yacht clubs around here really get into decorating their boats for
Christmas.  You can probably find some good pictures on the Internet if
you're okay with a non-Rhodes boat.  The Maritime Republic of Eastport in
Annapolis usually puts on a good nautical Christmas parade.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD