[Rhodes22-list] Mark and Julie's excellant adventure.

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Jun 19 11:17:26 EDT 2009

Since Mary Lou brought up Mark and Julie and their new boat Rachel, I
thought I'd list their blog site where they have documented their
travels to the Bahamas' (second year now).  Mark and Julie are good
friends of ours, Mark and I used to work together and they get the
credit for us owning a Rhodes today.  They are back in Deltaville now,
but their blog makes good reading and the pictures are good.  Both are
good writers and it's a challenge to figure out who is writing each
entry.  Enjoy! - Rob

http://svrachel.blogspot.com/