[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Rally Oriental to Ocracoke

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Mon Jun 22 10:24:21 EDT 2009

Peter,
I know you tried to set one of these up two years ago.  Any thoughts on
trying again?  We had planned to join our sailing association on a
similar trip (they are out there this week), but just couldn't quite
pull it off.  If you try again this fall, let us know! - Rob

S/V Getaway
1976 Rhodes 22

Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Rally Oriental to Ocracoke, October
17-21

Rhodies~

There are now at least three "Definite Maybes" for this fun-filled trip
across the Pamilco Sound, way beyond the sight of land to artsy Ocracoke
Island, where you can find lots of great restaurants walking distance
from
Silver Lake.  There are also a few "Definite Maybe" trailer boats from
the
LTYC cruising club too.  I say the more the merrier!

the "Definite Maybe" list, so far:

    Mike Corley
    Jim and Kathy Bacon (waiting for daRhodes)
    PT (me)

Got a trailer, why not use it?  Bill, other Bill,  Rob, Art, John,
Claude,
Rummy, Ed, Elle, everyone I forgot -- how 'bout it?

It doesn't cost anything to join the "Definite Maybe" list and you can
sign
up now for free.  Ocracoke is about 45 miles from Oriental and about 68
miles from New Bern.

This could be an experience you will remember the rest of your life!

PT