[Rhodes22-list] rhodes 22 trailer

Richard MacArthur Richard at MacArthurLawFirm.com
Mon Jun 22 12:56:55 EDT 2009

I just bought a Rhodes 22 with trailer. The trailer has no license plate
and I need it licenses to get it home in Michigan. To get a license the
trailer must be weighed or get a letter from the manufacturer or some
official organization confirming the weight of the trailer. I tried to
get a phone number for Unimatic but I'm not sure they're in business
anymore. A simple email or a fax to 248 844 9071 would probably do the
trick. If anyone can help with a phone number for unimatic or a fax or
email I'd appreciate it.