[Rhodes22-list] RumRunner's new colors

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Mar 2 18:25:52 EST 2009

Rummy,

I think that tequila sunrise colors (red to yellow gradient) would be great
colors for the boat.  Can they paint a fine transition like that?  It must
be tricky.

Of course, RumRunner in TequilaSun colors would be a most distinctive boat,
although the name may clash.  What would you serve aboard? Nevermind.  Ever
seen a Mt Gay Sunrise?  Me, neither.

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY