[Rhodes22-list] RumRunner's new colors

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Mon Mar 2 19:49:08 EST 2009

Rummy,
Might not yellow with black give a bee like appearance.... a rum buzz  boat...

Burt

Burt,
I have not considered the color puce. In fact, I never had  heard of such a
color. Thanks for bringing it up. Of course I had to  google it and now I am
educated.

Rummy

In a  message dated 3/2/2009 11:44:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,