[Rhodes22-list] RumRunner's new colors

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 06:54:58 EST 2009

Rummy, I would stick with blue because it would be cheapest and
easiest......it will take less time and paint. Yellow usually does not cover
dark colors well. I would guess that it would take at least one extra
coat.....and maybe more. We have a yellow J 30 at our marina and it looks
pretty good. It is a consistent top performer in our A fleet. Yellow and red
sure look good on sports cars.

I am sure you will love what ever you go with. I am very happy that I got
mine painted lasted fall.

Wally