[Rhodes22-list] Here is Doyle offer on UPS pricing

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Mar 3 08:19:20 EST 2009

Caesar,
Rum Runner is already well known on the lake. Changing her color isn't  going
to change that. She's like a floating juke box with lots of alcohol  aboard.
I have people pull alongside to say hello and they know I will always  offer
them a drink.....which they usually accept.

Rummy

In a message dated 3/2/2009 6:08:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,