[Rhodes22-list] RumRunner's new colors

B Cittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 17:08:25 EST 2009

Hi Rummy. Yes, it's me.

True story. Many years ago (more than 25), as a young lawyer I represented a
cab driver in Trenton who refused to paint his cab yellow because he was
convinced it attracted bees. There was alot more to the story, but if I were
you I would think about that before getting too deep into yellow.

Smooth sailing,

Ben C
s/v Susan Kay