[Rhodes22-list] Void under mast foot planned or developed

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue Mar 3 17:17:58 EST 2009

Hi Joe,
You don't want to replace the screws with bolts. The idea is that if
for some reason you drop the mast or forget to move the pop-top
slider out of the way when lowering the mast, the screws will pull
out and not damage your cabin top. If you had the tabernacle bolted
and the mast came down, you could do some serious damage.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD