[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's weather

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Mar 3 18:52:08 EST 2009

Rob,
It started out as rain on Saturday with about 2 inches falling and then
switched over to snow Sunday afternoon. All total we received about 4 to 6  inches
of wet snow which froze solid Sunday night. This part of the state was  shut
down for almost two days. Many people are still without power. We sat on  the
screened porch Sunday listening to the tree limbs cracking and falling. The
lake has come up about two and a half feet, but we are still down more than
thirteen feet from full pool. I'm not complaining, just glad that we got some
moisture.

Rummy
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)