[Rhodes22-list] New in Colorado

jimtracyjohnston at centurytel.net jimtracyjohnston at centurytel.net
Tue Mar 3 22:00:18 EST 2009

Patrick, Welcome to the list. The practical knowledge from the list
members is endless. The best bet for the best boat is right from Stan
at General Boats. His reconditioned and used boat program is the best
in the business. You will have a boat that you will NOT have to worry
about any hidden problems. Check it out. Jim J  "LOON" Torch Lake, MI