[Rhodes22-list] UPS Colors

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Mar 4 16:25:19 EST 2009

Hi Lee,
The year after we got the UPS we were sailing up the Chester down in
your neck of the woods (approaching the bottom of Eastern Neck
Island) when we were buzzed by a helicopter. I knew we were in for
some serious financial damage when I saw "boatpix.com" on the tail of
the chopper. On the other hand, think what it would cost to rent a
helicopter and have a photographer come take pictures of your boat!

Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless
Rock Hall, MD