[Rhodes22-list] UPS Colors

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Mar 5 08:47:01 EST 2009

Lee, Your angel and your devil are both right. I knew we were done
when I asked them to send me the pictures. We bought the entire
package: one 14x20 and 6 or 7 8x12s each a different shot. Some were
better than others but each was a very good photo. Their pricing was
such that if you buy only a couple, you might as well buy the
package. There was one with a slight blemish on the surface of the
photo and they replaced that without any question.

It's an interesting business. I suspect they'll get hurt some in this
economy. A friend of mine is a portrait photographer - horses, dogs
and their owners and kids. Her business is way way off. If you got
buzzed last summer, think of the cost of fuel for that helicopter!
Maybe they'll make a deal.

Mary Lou