[Rhodes22-list] Solar Panel Installation on Rhodes 22

Jim Connolly jbconnolly at comcast.net
Fri Mar 6 19:32:09 EST 2009

I have BP Solar/Solarex MSX 10 lite panels I bought on clearance, because
they were discontinued and dirt cheap.  I was told they were the same as
Stan was using in the early 2000's. They sure look like the pictures on the
web site.  Spec sheet lists open circuit voltage of 21.1 volts.

I can't test right now, they are still under a tarp with most of a foot of
snow remaining, although it should be gone over the weekent with temps into
the 50's.

Jim Connolly
s/v Inisheer
'85 recycled '02