[Rhodes22-list] Solar Panel Installation on Rhodes 22

David Culp dculp at hsbtx.com
Sat Mar 7 16:19:31 EST 2009

Jim and Hank:
Thanks for the info...

I am not sure how much amperage the installed panels are rated for or are
producing but it appears an adequate amount to replenish what I use in the
interval that I use it.  Anyone know the amp output the GBI panels provide?
 I don't have any spec sheets on them.

Thanks
David

 JimDate: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 19:32:09 -0500