[Rhodes22-list] RumRunner's new colors

Blue Heron sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 11:37:45 EDT 2009

Rummy,

Whatever color you chose, Awlgrip is the best product.  I had my freeboard
painted with it 4 years ago because my navy blue gelocat had oxidized so
much.  No fading, cleaning is a breeze with only mild soap and it is tough
as nails.  Now I'm getting my topsides painted with Awlgrip.  A dockmate of
mine has had it for 8 years and not a scratch.

Rick