[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 For Sale

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 18:25:26 EDT 2009

Fellow Rhodies,

I’ve come to realize that I am not going to get to use my boat near as much
as I hoped with 2 pre-teen kids in the house.  With all of the scouting,
baseball, swim team, etc there is just no time left for me to realistically
spend time sailing for the foreseeable future.  So I’ve decided to put my as
yet un-named Rhodes up for sale.  Here are the specs:

1982 that I purchased from the original owner

2005 Johnson 8 hp that runs great.

In Mast furling Main

Professionally stripped the bottom and added a good barrier coat prior to
the new bottom paint in 2007.  No blisters or issues noted.

Purchased a new Bimini in 2007.

Made new interior and exterior cushions in 2007.

Sails cleaned and treated by Sailcare in 2008.  Both in good condition with
lots of life left.

Porta-potty head.

2 new marine batteries

New electrical panel

New battery charger

New two-piece door (Black Plastic style)

The following items were purchased but have not been installed.

New Fish finder/depth gauge

New AM/FM/CD stereo with speakers

New enclosure for stereo

New Bilge Pump with float switch and panel switch

New fresh water pump.

New indoor/outdoor carpet.

Asking Price is $4000 if purchased prior to having to pay slip fees in
April.  Price goes up to $6000 afterward as I will install everything by
then.

If you have any questions, contact me off list and I'll send you my phone
number and we can talk.

Regards,

Hank