[Rhodes22-list] Transom Thickness

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Mon Mar 9 20:34:50 EDT 2009

Dan,
My ship will be uncovered, launched and dockside by the third week in  April.
If you care to email me after that date, I'll take photos of the stern  with
it's modifications , stainless and aluminum additions that make the transom
capable of handling a sculling oar or a 150lb. outboard.... without worry.

Burt

In a message dated 3/9/2009 8:24:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,