[Rhodes22-list] UPS Colors

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 10 13:14:56 EDT 2009

Mary Lou,

Again, it was fun to have breakfast with you at Skyway Pete's.  Rhoadies ought to get together in travels - good chance to swap stories and ideas.  I want you to know that the prototype PTE is close to finished.  I can send pix when complete.  Lee will like this after his remarks about my putrid mustard color BR of a few years back - the curtains will be canary yellow - I bet Rummy will think perfect choice for ambiance!  The flexibility and cost should be positive features since the curtains - clear vinyl, solid, or screen will be interchangeable in any combo known to mankind.

I attached a snapshot of the new design cockpit enclosure with a tall human enclosed.  I raised the top to provide full standing room throughout the cockpit.  A side benefit will be even greater ventilation.  I am enjoying doing these projects.

Next visit to St. Pete let's sail on the bay.  No sailing yet at Hartwell Lake (aka Hartwell Mud Flats), but the water, she rises day by day!

Chow, really,

Art