[Rhodes22-list] Re hab questions

Baywind baywindgroup at comcast.net
Wed Mar 11 19:33:04 EDT 2009

http://www.nabble.com/file/p22466908/Rudder%2Band%2Btiller%2B007.jpeg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22466908/Rudder%2Band%2Btiller%2B006.jpeg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22466908/Rudder%2Band%2Btiller%2B005.jpeg

Need advise:

There is a little delamination on the tiller. I was going to fill the gaps
and then paint it with topside paint. I will work on making a new one, but I
need a temporary fix too get her in the water. Any problems with that plan?

The rudder looks jury rigged a little. I was going to paint it with topside
paint and bottom coat paint.

How do I get rid of rust stains in the sail? Lime-away and/or lemon juice
are my guess, but I want someones advise that has done it.

Thanks
Greg