[Rhodes22-list] Re hab questions

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Mar 12 11:24:56 EDT 2009

Greg,
I will send you a group of photos direct, not to the list.

Rummy

In a message dated 3/12/2009 8:12:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
baywindgroup at comcast.net writes:

Rummy
I would love to see a closeup of one if you are anywhere  near your boat this
weekend. The rudder looks like it was fixed by a power  oriented marina,
good, strong, and ugly.

It is a 1979 in Northeast  MD. I had the same thought and posted to see who
might be nearby. It would  be nice to take lots of pictures of a finished
early model Rhodes.