[Rhodes22-list] Northeast MD area Rhodes 22s?

Gary Lockhart gary_lockhart33 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 19:32:00 EDT 2009

Greg,
I have '79 that was used , modified, changed up and fixed again so there may be some stark differences and similarities between our boats. Mine is still under cover and the rudder put away but over the next few days I can see what pictures I have and take more where needed if that sounds OK. My traveler was moved forward just in front of the cabin steps but the boat is otherwise pretty much as it was from the factory. I got the boat in mid-restoration so had to rewire the boat with a new breaker panel, battery box, wiring and all interior and exterior lights. I may not be local to you but feel free to ask questions and share discoveries about your boat.
Regards, Gary
s/v Coquina, Chincoteague Bay, MD