[Rhodes22-list] Cooler space

Rod Ellner ellner at pressenter.com
Sat Mar 14 13:37:58 EDT 2009

I like the pockets on the doors and the shelves.    Could a person
insert the doors with the pockets facing out occasionally?  There may
be a reason to do that?

the size of the Igloo with wheels is 21" Wide,x 20" high(30" high with
the lid open) and 16" deep.  The soft sided one was smaller. I would
like to find a well insulated soft sided cooler with wheel. The one i
found had everything except the insulating quality was suspect.  I
would be interested what other people are using.  Come to think about
it, I have a totally cooler that I got at a booth at one of the
Strictly Sail Shows ,Chicago.  It is well insulated but without wheels.

Thanks,

Rod