[Rhodes22-list] Cooler space

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Mar 14 21:54:38 EDT 2009

Rod and Lee,
When I have a boat load of people with me. I will use the GB ice box and
usually put at least two bags of ice in there with a lot of diet coke. I keep
one bag of ice in the bag and use it in drinks.
If I'm going out by myself or another person, I have a soft sided cooler
with a hard insert which I use to cool the diet coke and also for drink ice and
keep that in the cabin out of the sun. I don't have any issues with the GB
cooler. I have always found it to be practical for my needs. I never overnight
on the boat since I live on the lake we sail on. A soft bed in an air
conditioned house is more to my liking.

Rummy
recession.
(http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlcntuscare00000002)