[Rhodes22-list] So about the centerboard

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 18 21:03:43 EDT 2009

Mary Lou,

I await the responses of those more knowledgeable; but is your centerboard fully released, can it go any deeper?

Attached is a picture of a centerboard that appears more fully released, but I am unsure if it completely released.  People in the know can point out the differences.

Over to Stan, and Rummy.

Caesar
Gentle Breeze