[Rhodes22-list] So about the centerboard

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Mar 19 08:03:44 EDT 2009

Mary Lou,
Fretless is equipped with the newer more efficient diamond board. 100%
positive.

Rummy

In a message dated 3/18/2009 8:02:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mtroy at atlanticbb.net writes:

So all  this time I've been saying we have a conventional centerboard on
Fretless  because she was built in 1991 and there was a discussion here at
some point  saying that the diamond boards didn't start until the
mid-nineties. We've  never had the centerboard out of the boat because of an
unconventional seal  on the centerboard cap. We decided that this year we
would have the yard  paint the bottom. We replaced the centerboard pennant
while the boat was up  in slings. I took these pictures. What do you think?

Mary  Lou

1991 R22  Fretless

Rock Hall, MD