[Rhodes22-list] 1st Sail of the Season

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Mar 20 22:06:22 EDT 2009

Mike,

I was amazed the first time I read the stats on hypothermia.  Your
extremities become useless almost immediately in cold water, and since that
includes your head, you're pretty much done for.

I just checked the weather forecast for tomorrow and temperatures will be in
the upper 40s.  Wind will only be 2 mph in the afternoon, so I'll probably
be the only sailboat on the water.

Lee