[Rhodes22-list] 1st Sail of the Season

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Sun Mar 22 17:20:09 EDT 2009

Well Rick,

I've been itching to drop Muireann in at the Edgewater ramps for the past
two weeks, but the body is not yet willing.  I see the orthoped Tues and
hopefully will get to start PT shortly.  Then we'll see.  Until then, I can
work on Muireann's spring refit with one hand.

Mike Cheung, s/v Muireann 1993/2008 Rhodes 22