[Rhodes22-list] 1976 model tiller photos

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Tue Mar 24 16:08:13 EDT 2009

Greg has posted photos of his tiller setup and it's nothing like mine,
even though his is a 1979 and mine is a 1976.  Caesar suggested I post
photos regardless.  So here goes.  I took a series of photos.

The first is the tiller and rudder combination.

The second is a close up of the tiller and rudder connection (along with
my foot).

The third is a top view of the tiller and rudder connection.  You'll
notice how badly my wood needs to be varnished!  I'm starting on it
tonight.

The fourth is just the tiller connection itself.

And the fifth is a side view of just the tiller.

Now this order is assuming the order that I attached them is the same
order as them come through.  The photo name should be of some help.

Rob

S/V Getaway

1976 Rhodes 22