[Rhodes22-list] Lake Hartwell Report?

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 27 09:20:43 EDT 2009

Rummy,

Thanks, buddy.  Just what I needed to hear.  My bunk boards are under the hull under the cockpit area - just the trailer design - hence a slight concave dimple under the bunk end.  I may increase the bunk size fron 2x6  at 9'  to 2x8 or 2x10 at 12' to ease weight distribution.  I'd love to bring the boat to the lake this summer - just need the water.  I watch your hull debate with greatest interest.  BTW, do you have any contact with Ed?  I trust he still has his R22.

Chow,

Art