[Rhodes22-list] Deck Railing

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 19:54:43 EDT 2009

I use the rubberized version of the GE Silicone sealant - it is rated
as better in situations where the joint will flex.  Any hardware store
should carry.  Seems to work for me but others may have better
suggestions.

If you do decide to rebed the hand rail, Stan's advice to me was to
unbolt, lift it up, put a bead of sealant down (not an adhesive), let
it set up partially, then reseat the rail.

Dave