[Rhodes22-list] boat ventilation

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Sat Mar 28 18:45:56 EDT 2009

My new R22 is supposed to arrive in a few Weeks.  I put my order on about one
year ago and am counting the days and hours.  I think I will try to use the
Vent scoop the way stan intends and change to a solar vent latter on if it
doesn't work for me. I like the idea of a battery operated comfort fan and
will give that a try.