[Rhodes22-list] Long details re: a trailering experience

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat May 2 17:41:01 EDT 2009

Sorry Claude, but that's not your problem. This has discussed a lot over
the years on this list and the problem is very simply that the boat is not
sitting properly on the trailker and you do not have enough tongue weight. To
 much weight to the rear of the axle(s) is what causing the fish tailing.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/2/2009 5:18:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,