[Rhodes22-list] Stuffing the Anchor Chain Box

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Fri May 8 19:12:04 EDT 2009

This is a follow up to last winter's discussion.  I stuff the box so the
bitter end of the rode comes out first so I can cleat it, then the anchor
end of the chain, then all the chain, then all the rode.

You can barely see the microline tying the cap to the loop in the rode so I
don't have to stick my hand into the opening in rolling seas if the loop
moves out of place.  The microline also helps to keep the cap aboard in
rolling seas.

Rick