[Rhodes22-list] new engine, power tiller? the plot thickens

chetc cclocksin at buckeye-express.com
Fri May 8 21:13:41 EDT 2009

I am in the process of installing a Power Tiller on our 1986 Rhodes and
connecting it to our 2000 Honda 8 HP 4 stroke. I bought the Power Tiller kit
with the included remote controls bracket. Not too difficult at all, and
Bill LaJoie at Power tiller is a real nice guy and very helpful on the
phone. I am also planning on installing Bill's steering system. I'll post
pictures when the whole project is finished (and the boat is cleaned up!)

Chet

A couple of pictures:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p23456029/IMG_1452.jpg

http://www.nabble.com/file/p23456029/IMG_1451.jpg