[Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake sailing was Re: any reason to not sail w/o vertical batten

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sat May 9 14:24:14 EDT 2009

Hey Mike, give a holler if you are going to head
up Rock Hall way. We'll be away next weekend but
think we'll be arriving back on Monday. Fretless
is in the water and just about ready to go. We
are hoping to get out for our first sail (at
least) early this week and maybe even an overnight.

Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless
Rock Hall, MD