[Rhodes22-list] new engine, power tiller? the plot thickens

chetc cclocksin at buckeye-express.com
Sun May 10 17:28:58 EDT 2009

Joe,

Yes, I do have the steering kit, but haven't had a chance to start the
installation yet. I hope to get it done next weekend. I'll post some
pictures when I do. The system basically consists of two lines that are
attached on the rear corner (farthest away from the rudder) of the engine
cover using adhesive backed "thumb locks" and a pair of straps, led to
blocks on the corners of the transom, and finally, attached to the tiller.
The videos on Bill's site show the steering system in action, and if I can
get anything near that level of maneuverability on my boat it will be
fantastic!

Chet