[Rhodes22-list] thought of rummy when I saw this

Thena Carville thenacarville at bellsouth.net
Mon May 11 11:33:29 EDT 2009

Guys, you aren't looking close enough...several bottles DO break but most
stay intact...I liked the way they threw in a few liquor bottles to change
the "sound" in places and added the little creative "connectors" to the
program...thoughtful and well executed...I give it an overall "8"...thanks
for sending it Michael...and yes, it did bring Rummy to mind, even if the
bottles weren't Mt. Gay....
Thena