[Rhodes22-list] FL Sailing Trip

jimtracyjohnston at centurytel.net jimtracyjohnston at centurytel.net
Tue May 12 23:41:52 EDT 2009

Bob & Crew, Very enjoyable read. It is really a pleasure to see/read
the list with contributions like yours. We have frozen water in plastic
twist-off tops in the past. Smaller bottles are easier to store than a
bulkier gallon jugs. I still like ice on board for mix drinks. We did
run into a couple that put their liquor in a pop bottles and put them
in the freezer. Depending on the liquor, most do not freeze solid and
when a drink is in demand just add mix. O.K. drink fast. Thank you for
the warm up for 2009. Jim J. LOON Torch Lake MI