[Rhodes22-list] Weather link generator

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Thu May 14 20:00:22 EDT 2009

It looks like someone just collected a bunch of URLs for their
location and posted them on a web page.  You can do the same for your
location.

In fact, it would be an interesting exercise for rhodes22.org.  How
about a page you go to and enter your zip code of interest.  It
generates all the appropriate links from the major weather sites.  I
can think of a few more to add.

What say Ye All?

Cheers!
John Lock