[Rhodes22-list] Speaking of weather.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri May 15 15:09:54 EDT 2009

Today was to be the day that Rum Runner gets her coat of paint.
Unfortunately mother nature didn't cooperate. With humidity levels in the mid  80's it
was not a good day to paint. Hopefully we will dry out and cool off a
little for a day or more so that the deed can be accomplished. I was hoping to
be able to post a photo of the new hull, but you all will have to wait a
little  longer.
In case anyone on the list has a gravel driveway that's as long as mine
(600 feet) you might be interested to know that the DR Power Grater really
works. I spent two hours today dragging the thing behind the John Deere and
the  driveway looks superb. A load of gravel to top it off and I'll be good
for quite  a while. I was reluctant to spend the money on it, but I couldn't
find a single  negative comment anywhere and now I know why. The darn thing
works as  advertised. Our driveway was a real nightmare before today. Now
it's user  friendly.

Rummy
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823239x1201398650/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May