[Rhodes22-list] Speaking of weather.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat May 16 09:18:47 EDT 2009

Captain Bob,
You will just have to wait like everyone else. I'm not spilling the beans
on the color choice.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/15/2009 8:53:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com writes:

Rummy,

Can't wait to see the finished product.   Isn't the rum you drink close to
a yellow color?

BK

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823239x1201398650/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May