[Rhodes22-list] Weather link generator

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Sat May 16 11:10:01 EDT 2009

Well, you can just skip the whole "post them on a web page" part.
Just create a bookmark or favorites folder for "Weather" in your
browser.  Then visit each of your favorite weather sites and bookmark
the site into that Weather folder.  Then you can pull that down at any
time to review your current weather and forecasts.  Not as convenient
as what I had in mind, but it's relatively low-tech and accomplishes
the same purpose.

Cheers!
John Lock
s/v Pandion - '79 Rhodes 22