[Rhodes22-list] mini Rhodes fleet action .....

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Sun May 17 07:55:47 EDT 2009

Mike,

By "we," Rummy is referring to himself and his screaming passengers.
However you may fall into that category if you think a 10-12 knot wind is
fair to middling.  By then I've lowered the boom and have started to think
about reefing the main.  When you start to reef a 100 square foot mainsail,
I'd at least call that "breezy" for our little Rhodes.

I still can't figure out how Rummy doesn't spill his drink when both he and
his boat are sideways.  Maybe I need more experience.

Lee